All web photos are at lowest resolution and watermarked. Your digital negatives will be full resolution and print quality.

4.07.2010

About Me

Who am I?


i am a non-religious, saved by grace, humbled girl who loves Jesus.
i am a wife to my awesome hubby of 12 years.
i am called momma by four amazing, beautiful children.
i pretty much have the best friends & family that a girl could ask for.


that would sum up the important things.
===================


i am light-hearted and fun.
i love to laugh and keep company with those who do as well.
i adore simplicity.  
{in every essence of the word}  
i'm a small town girl {at heart} living in the city.
i love antiques, the stories they could tell.
i'm totally inspired by timeless images, vintage clothing anything.  
Imagining that a photograph may someday be cherished by generations to come, keeps me inspired to keep shooting-keep learning & improving.


...
When emotion collides with photography, I've achieved my goal.

your life is art.