All web photos are at lowest resolution and watermarked. Your digital negatives will be full resolution and print quality.

7.23.2010

The Perfect Storm

...and just what does a
Momtog 
do when a storm picks up here in Eastern Montana?


-
She grabs the kiddos
{Brooklyn keeping one eye on the storm heading our way}


-





-
...convinces her hubby to drop grandma's old couch in the middle of our neighborhood wheat field.

{asks grandma Paulette 
to snap a quick one of the fam}


and then revels in the beauty of 
Big Sky Country...


rain, wind, thunderstorms and all...

5 comments:

  1. OMG Kristin, these are amazing! I am grabbing my stuff and the girls and I are on the next plane out there. I want pictures in the wheat field. And that couch! So cute! Hope you are enjoying your time up there. We sure miss you guys!
    Marni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Brayden's expresssion in the one of you guys kissing! He knows what's going on!! Great pictures Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!!! Love the family pic & the couch is so neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness!!! I absolutely love every single one! seriously! ahhh! they are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these pictures! Next time you come up we are going to have to schedule something with Sloan and Briggs!

    ReplyDelete