All web photos are at lowest resolution and watermarked. Your digital negatives will be full resolution and print quality.

10.15.2010

UpDatEd: montana photography sessions/BoOkEd

.
Okay we apparently have some major planners out there!

Since announcing on my blog last week that I was headed to Baker/Glendive in July, ladies wasted no time to book their sessions for next summer.
So
I'm now announcing...
I'M COMPLETELY BOOKED SOLID 
for July.

Here is the order in which the requests for sessions arrived:

reserved list:
Karrol W. 
Kandis A.
Lacey S.
Kristin T.
Tammi C.
Marriah R. (senior portraiture)
Janna Mc.
Autumn D.
Kim B. (senior portraiture)
Stacy K.
Ashlee M.
Kori K.


reserved waiting:
Brittnee K.
Jen M.
Tracy N.
Darcy B.
Lori Q.
Brandy G.
Laurie K.
Toni O.
Kathy N.

If I end up staying longer than my original plan (which I'm hoping to!),
 I'll open up for those on the waiting list.
Please contact me if you'd like to be added.


Thank you so much!

1 comment: