All web photos are at lowest resolution and watermarked. Your digital negatives will be full resolution and print quality.

7.16.2011

The M. family | Eastern Montana

  meet 'lil Miss P.
I could've eaten her with a spoon.
She is DeLiSh!
{gorgeous. fun. loved}
With a personality to match.
I love to capture -the relationship -
laughter, sideway glances, the play.

I believe this is what we'll hope to have documented.
{rEaL LiFe}
"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"
-- Anonymous
thanks M. familia
for such a great session!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE these!!!! That one of baby and Mama (third from the top) is so beautiful, I love the light and the moment you captured! Hope you are having a wonderful time in MT. It looks so pretty there, makes me want to move there!

    ReplyDelete