All web photos are at lowest resolution and watermarked. Your digital negatives will be full resolution and print quality.

10.15.2012

Fall/Winter Sessions 2012

I apologize for the lack of communication in the last couple weeks with client's inquiries on future session dates available, information, ect.

I was quick to respond to incoming texts and emails but I'm still behind on returning voicemails.
.

I figured it would be most be most time-effective to post here on the blog that I am not taking any more sessions until further notice.  
I have a very exciting and unique project that will be taking up any and all "extra" time that I once carved out for my photography.  

Stay tuned for all the juicy details =)
and
keep watching for the last of my 2012 sessions to be posted.

Next one up, identical twin girls that are absolutely adorable
and will bring a smile to anyone's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment