All web photos are at lowest resolution and watermarked. Your digital negatives will be full resolution and print quality.

2.15.2011

Baby A.

Baby A's session was a lot of fun.
We captured some timeless portraits during her session.
I kept envisioning these outdoor photos displayed as a huge wrapped canvas somewhere.
hmmm...
I even want to one for my wall (do you think A's momma would think that was weird?)  ha!
Precious.  Beautiful.  Fleeting
 Moments.
Those moments that you don't ever get back
and often can barely remember in the midst of bringing that new precious baby home.
Another reason photography is a priceless investment for your family.
My goal is always to capture their perfection,
their sweet spirit
that fills your home when you've been blessed with someone new.
Anyone who's had a baby knows
what I'm talking about.

Baby A. is truly a gift.
She joins a super adorable big brother,
who really wasn't into photos that day.



OK by me because I'm not all about "saying cheese" and perfect posing
(though those have a place too!)
Sometimes you want to capture them "right where they're at"...
and 'lil mister was still figuring this whole big brother thing out.
Welcome to the world, 
precious girl.

Little girls are precious gifts, wrapped in love serene. Their dresses tied with sashes and futures tied with dreams.
-- Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment