All web photos are at lowest resolution and watermarked. Your digital negatives will be full resolution and print quality.

4.28.2011

The M. Family

 Images of daddy and daughter have always melted me.
I try to think outside of the box with my sessions and capture
more emotion than just "snapshots" or poses 
(though I love me a good pose!)

"She spins and she sways to whatever song plays,
 without a care in the world.

 "So I will dance with Cinderella while she is here in my arms.

-I don't want to miss even one song ...


Any man can be a father.  It takes someone special to be a dad. 
 ~Author Unknown

Love this precious family {of mine}
Twin sister to  my hubby.
She and her hubster now have 2 beautiful girls about the same age as my 2 handsome little boys.





  



It's beyond fun to see them paired up
when we're together... a 'lil blast from the past for grandma, I'm sure.
My sista= one great momma.
Beautiful.  Fun.  Loving.  Devoted.
{Family}

No comments:

Post a Comment