All web photos are at lowest resolution and watermarked. Your digital negatives will be full resolution and print quality.

8.26.2011

M. Senior Portraiture | Eastern Montana

I become acutely aware of how quickly time passes when I find myself doing senior portraits for
the baby that once toddled around in my newest prom shoes.
The baby who proudly wore my boyfriend's spartan jersey (as a dress)and squealed with delight
when I fixed her hair in pigtails and snapped polaroids of her.  




My sweet-beautiful- super smart- amazing niece
is now a senior in high school.
I just cannot believe that.

What I can believe is that you're ready to spread your wings, Miss M...










 That God has big plans for you...
and your heart is open to listen.

I couldn't be more proud of you.

"your future is so bright it burns my eyes"
Quincy Jones

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment