All web photos are at lowest resolution and watermarked. Your digital negatives will be full resolution and print quality.

8.03.2011

The T family | Eastern Montana Portraiture



The backdrops and weather was beautiful...
 and so was this family!
Miss S. and her baby bro made me laugh, kept me entertained, and had an energy that I LOVE to capture in my portraits!

Such a fun familia!
 I wish I could have captured the priceless sound of the giggles coming from these two kiddos :)

I really laughed when I uploaded the  photo below.  'Lil S. is such a ham and I think this portrait just nailed her adorable  pErSoNaliTy!
























"There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million."
  ~Walt Streightiff



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment